Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › I am a B.E PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING graduate. How…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 4 weeks ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- September 24, 2022 at 4:06 am #55378Adithya RajParticipant
I am a B.E PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING graduate. How many years will take to complete this courseSeptember 26, 2022 at 5:42 pm #55467Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.