Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Aircraft Mechanic School › I am 33 years old and I have…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- August 2, 2022 at 12:23 pm #53360RanyarajaParticipant
I am 33 years old and I have stopped studying since 2006 because of some financial issue I have to engage in some of the works for basic needs of family now I would like to continue my study to grow of my careers as well want to upgrade in air craft technician. Currently I am in uae working as a security guard.August 3, 2022 at 3:56 pm #53443Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Aircraft Mechanic tuition is $27,820. We offer scholarships at https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-scholarship, keeping the tuition as low as possible. Also, Epic has direct partnerships with airlines and other employers who hire our students prior to them completing the program. Please check here for more details: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-partners/
To become a trained aircraft mechanic at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be 18 years old either prior to starting the program OR by the completion of the program.
2) Speak English proficiently.
3) Pass an entry-level exam.
Check your eligibility by completing this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-application/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.