- June 14, 2020 at 6:13 pm #27277Simpson sipiParticipant
How much will be the total payment for a full course fee
Will I be given any opportunity to other countries for piloting jobs with the help of institution
In Papua new Guinea we have less aviation company and it will have a problem after completion of training
Can you help this ones out
Thanks so muchJune 15, 2020 at 12:04 pm #27306Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $39,983.75, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
At Epic Flight Academy, we take pride in the level of training we provide. For more than 20 years, Epic has been training thousands of pilots from around the world who are now successfully working for airlines and other aviation companies. With the worldwide pilot shortage, if students are well prepared and trained it will help them land their first job after successfully completing at Epic.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
If you have these qualifications, please complete this form so our recruiters can follow up with you. https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.