Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › How can I avail sponsored training for pilot?…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 1 week ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- April 16, 2022 at 4:36 am #48983GenvanParticipant
How can I avail sponsored training for pilot? Is their any chance for me to become a pilot even I am a Filipino citizen? Can an civil engineering graduate has a possibility become a pilot? Is their any height requirements? Can height waiver okay if their is a height requirement? Thank youApril 17, 2022 at 1:06 pm #49035Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Unfortunately, scholarships and financing are not available for international students at this time. But we do have a section with suggestions to help you secure funding for attending Epic Flight Academy. Please check here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-financing-international/
We welcome international students. We even have successful Filipino pilots here at Epic.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
In civil aviation there is not a minimum height requirement to become a pilot; however, some small aircraft cannot accommodate an extremely tall individual. To be sure of a specific airline’s requirements, we encourage you to contact them directly.
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.