Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Aircraft Mechanic School › Hie. I would like to train to maintain…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- September 20, 2022 at 10:13 am #55244iAVIATIONParticipant
I would like to train to maintain and fly Robinson Helicopters because I will be starting a helicopter hire and sales business in Southern Africa. I am a qualified heavy duty motor mechanic. This is my new passion. Please WhatsApp me on 00263773542641September 22, 2022 at 11:10 am #55318Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Okay! Our Aircraft Mechanic tuition is $27,820. We offer scholarships at https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-scholarship, keeping the tuition as low as possible. Also, Epic has direct partnerships with airlines and other employers who hire our students prior to them completing the program. Please check here for more details: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-partners/
To become a trained aircraft mechanic at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be 18 years old either prior to starting the program OR by the completion of the program.
2) Speak English proficiently.
3) Pass an entry-level exam.
Check your eligibility by completing this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-application/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.