hi tam alp i have been living in… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students hi tam alp i have been living in…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #57202

    hi tam alp i have been living in united states for a couple of months i have just changed of my own status in the untied states i have no green card and work permit but end of the 150 days am gonna get my work permit. am not civil of the united states. is this an obstacle to be an commercial pilot or airline pilot in the united states?
    also whats your credit options? aka whats your offers for paying process? as i understand to becoming a pilot for any airlane company they requries at least more tahn 1000 hours experience to becoming a pilot. with getting my work permit can i get get flight instructor at your company


    Hi Tam! We do accept international students for our pilot courses. We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process. But Unfortunately, scholarships and financing are not available for international students at this time. Also, we do offer our CFI course to international students.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 8,694 Total Members: 65,214 Newest Member: https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-forums/users/chama-isaac/chama-isaac
Epic Chat Close