- July 3, 2020 at 4:09 am #27665Molik90Participant
Hi I’m looking forward to obtain PPL for recreational purposes, I’m working so I need an accelerated program.
I would like to attend online theory classes and after that willing to spend 2-4 weeks at the flying school and obtain PPL, kindly guide me through and provide following details.
– is it possible to attend online theory classes before coming to flying school?
– is there any accelerated course in which I can complete minimum flying hours within 2-4 weeks( very Important as I’m working so can’t get leave more then 2-4 weeks)
– in what aircraft I’ll be training and will it have a glass cockpit or analogue instrumentation ?
– will you provide simulator training as well ?
– what will be the complete cost and payment schedule.July 4, 2020 at 11:54 am #27696Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Thank you for the question.
Yes, we do offer an online theory with an instructor!
Most of our students conduct an integrated course which is over a 3 month period for Private Pilot License (PPL). However, we understand some aspiring students don’t have the time to attend full-time classes. As an accelerated course, Epic can provide an aircraft and instructor or instructors to fly as much as you want per day. From our experience, 2 to 4 weeks is a short amount of time, but we are here to accommodate your needs.
Also, yes, we have simulators that can be utilized prior to coming to Epic.
The aircraft that we use for training are Cessna 172s equipped with the G1000 glass cockpit. https://epicflightacademy.com/epic-fleet
I recommend you try one of our Ground School online demo which will show how our online courses work.
Thank you very much for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.