- June 2, 2023 at 12:28 pm #65906Jaloliddin AbdukarimovParticipant
I want to know how I can become a pilot, and what I need to do for that, current time I’m living in Uzbekistan, are there any locations of school for studying or do I need to go abroad? Can I have more information about it?
Thank you for your attention!
with warm regard
JaloliddinJune 3, 2023 at 3:04 am #65914Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
You must be able to come here in the US and attend on our ground school. We do not have a branch in Uzbekistan.
To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this pre qualification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
Thank you for using our forum!November 15, 2023 at 3:42 am #72359stutlerParticipant
Embarking on the journey through flight academy’s online class help can be both exciting and challenging. This forum is designed to be your virtual airspace for discussions, shared experiences, and tips on how to make the most of online class help in a flight academy setting. Whether you’re seeking guidance on virtual aviation coursework or sharing your insights, let’s collaborate and soar through the world of online learning for aspiring aviators
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.