Hi. How does that work if i have… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums Transfer Students Hi. How does that work if i have…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #62122

    How does that work if i have a private pilot license from mexico and i want to do commercial pilot in the us.
    Second because i have some knowledge i know that you have two ways of teaching 141 and 61 i would like to know more about that
    Thank you so much



    – Epic provides foreign license conversion for pilots who hold a foreign license! We can assist with the license conversion along with any additional training required through Commercial. Please complete this quick form so that our recruiter specialists can help you with the quote and additional information. https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/

    – All international students must be able to study full-time. If you are interested to train here at Epic, you will be trained under part 141.

    Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 6,418 Total Members: 53,349 Newest Member: lynwoodhalpern8
Epic Chat Close