- October 15, 2023 at 2:17 pm #70554Mehrab1234Participant
Hello sir, my name is Mehrab Hossain Bhuiyan. I am a Bangladeshi student. Currently I am doing diploma engineering in civil engineering in a private polytechnic institute, but I was not in science department in ssc, I was in humanities department. But I could not be admitted to the polytechnic institute directly from the humanities department, I had to pass the remedial examination of the Bangladesh Technical Board and get admitted to the polytechnic institute. In this exam, Physics, Chemistry and Higher Mathematics are tested. Currently I am studying in the fourth semester of polytechnic institute. As both diploma engineering and hsc are of equal quality, and diploma engineering has physics, chemistry and higher maths, will I get a chance to study professional pilot course?????October 15, 2023 at 3:54 pm #70559Martha – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this prequalification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.