- May 28, 2023 at 6:23 am #65687Sahina ParbinParticipant
With due respect and humble submission I want you to state that I am a high school students reading in class 10th. I am from Assam , India . My question is that I don’t know from where I can complete my medical checkup and how can I join a flying school in India and what exam should I attempt and how to attemp that exam ? Plz help me.
For this act of your’s I will always remain grateful to you
Thanks you .May 28, 2023 at 9:16 am #65695Jayson – Epic StaffKeymaster
You need to visit an aviation medical examiner for your medicals. You can use this locator to search for the nearest AME in your area. https://www.faa.gov/pilots/amelocator/
Our campuses are located in Florida, USA and you will need to move here to do the training.
Unfortunately, we do not have any school branches in India.
We also do not require entrance exams to join our program.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education or 12th grade (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.