- June 25, 2023 at 7:15 pm #66732orkunzzzParticipant
hello.. i am coming to florida soon with u4u immigration programme. (uniting for ukraine)
i would like to be a banner pilot..
i am pretty lost on internet about this matter.. i have 5 short questions.. 🙂
1- since i will not have a green card(but i will have legal woking permit), can i work in banner towing business?
2- how much will it cost me to get all the training from zero to be a banner pilot?
3- how long does the course take approx. to be a banner pilot?
4- how many hours a week does the course take?
5- i will live in daytona or orlando.. which will be better for me?
thanık you in advance.. have a nice day..June 26, 2023 at 11:27 am #66749Lester – Epic StaffKeymaster
1. You will need to be a citizen or permanent resident to legally work here in the USA.
2. Becoming a banner pilot requires you to have an FAA CPL and that requires you to pay around $65,260.00 from zero to CPL training.
3. You are eligible to be a banner pilot if you have CPL with 250 flight hours.
4. There are mandatory ground school classes that vary by course and those take place at various times Monday-Friday. For the flight training portion as a full-time student, you would be scheduled at least twice a day, five days per week. Flight training can take place Monday-Sunday depending on the days your instructor works. Our flight schedule is built daily and posted for students for the following day.
5. Daytona would be closest to our main school which is located in New Smyrna Beach.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.