Hello , All My Regrads What licenses will… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums Pilot Training Hello , All My Regrads What licenses will…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #57061
    Omran naji

    Hello , All My Regrads

    What licenses will I get at the end of the courses?
    Do they provide me with a student visa or not?
    What is the range of prices courses and duration of the courses.
    And what does the price include?


    Hello Omran,

    After you finish the Airline Pilot Program for international students, you will get a private pilot license (PPL), instrument rating (IR), and commercial pilot license (CPL), and an optional flight instructor’s license.

    We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.

    To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
    1) Be at least 17 years of age
    2) Speak English proficiently
    3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
    4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)

    To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this prequalification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/


    Hello, I’m from uno online! It sounds like you’re interested in learning more about online courses and their pricing, duration, and licensing options.

    The specific licenses you receive at the end of a course will depend on the course provider and the type of course you take. Some courses offer certificates of completion or other types of credentials that you can use to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to potential employers or clients.

    Most online courses do not provide student visas, as they are designed to be taken remotely from anywhere in the world. However, if you are interested in studying abroad, you may want to consider applying to a university or college that offers international student programs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 8,076 Total Members: 62,305 Newest Member: 12jayda
Epic Chat Close