- February 1, 2024 at 7:47 am #76364AndujaloliddinParticipant
Greeting dear madam/sir.
I would like to make a request for you.
From my childhood, i have always been so passionate about this career and now i have everything to become one(c1 english, math 600-650 from SAT, health(have been training as a martial artist for more than 8 years), and of course an eager to learn more and more) at this very young age. So my request is following, if you may i would love to attend your school in the future as soon as i leave my school but for this i need to be provided with a blueprint or step-by-step guide to achieve so. With all due respect for you sir/madam, i am asking you to help me to prepare each required document for application.
Look forward for your response.
Your future student
Zayniddinov Abdujaloliddin.February 2, 2024 at 12:02 pm #76426Lester – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
And our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $73,063.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To check your eligibility for the course, you can start here: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.