Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › Firstly,Thanks to the authority for containing chance to…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- March 7, 2022 at 4:43 am #47251Nobir HossainParticipant
Firstly,Thanks to the authority for containing chance to enquire about any info by candidates.However,I would like to posses a CPL( Commercial Pilot License) although I don’t have Private pilot License and even don’t start training yet.So,how would be the tuition fee from zero skill to till getting a CPL?
And how about the accommodation fee in this Academy?
For your kind information,I am from Bangladesh and just finished my Higher Secondary with GPA-5 out of 5 and I have good command of English.March 7, 2022 at 8:03 am #47258Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
You can start from zero. Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,041.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.