Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › employment
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- June 30, 2021 at 1:54 pm #35996alirezaParticipant
hello to all
i have a question, after converting to FAA for international students. is there any possibility to be employed in epic flight school? or work in USA? without american green card or passportJune 30, 2021 at 2:02 pm #35997Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
– A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
– An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
– An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position. https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/June 30, 2021 at 2:08 pm #35998alirezaParticipant
how can international student get work permit?June 30, 2021 at 2:27 pm #36002Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
You will need to inquire that directly to the US embassy for eligibility and requirements.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.