Dear sir, I would like to ask that… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums Everything Else! Dear sir, I would like to ask that…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #51589

    Dear sir,

    I would like to ask that If i finished the single engine commercial pilot course, will i get a pilot certificate or i should finish all courses listed in the website


    You need to have the following licenses:
    Private Pilot License
    Instrument Rating
    and Commercial Pilot License.

    Our Airline Pilot Program (PPL, IR, and CPL) for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training.

    To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
    1) Be at least 17 years of age
    2) Speak English proficiently
    3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
    4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)

    To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,437 Total Members: 69,682 Newest Member: pgslotgpjk
Epic Chat Close