- June 23, 2022 at 4:52 am #51589Ibraheem2004Participant
I would like to ask that If i finished the single engine commercial pilot course, will i get a pilot certificate or i should finish all courses listed in the websiteJune 25, 2022 at 7:45 pm #51685Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
You need to have the following licenses:
Private Pilot License
and Commercial Pilot License.
Our Airline Pilot Program (PPL, IR, and CPL) for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.