- July 22, 2022 at 4:42 pm #52916WB9700Participant
Dear admissions staff,
I would like to request info about the steps on how to becoming a pilot from scratch (literally no experience in aviation) and is it a requirement to obtain a B.S degree in aviation to become an official pilot ?
Thanks in advance.
WBJuly 26, 2022 at 4:15 pm #53056Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
No, a college degree is not required by many commercial airlines. However, some airlines either require a degree or assign hiring preference to pilots who have earned a degree. For more information, please visit this page: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-faq/do-you-need-a-degree-to-be-a-pilot/
Here are 7 step guide to help you become a pilot: https://epicflightacademy.com/how-to-become-a-commercial-pilot/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.