- August 30, 2020 at 11:12 am #28713AlBannaParticipant
I’m writing you from abroad as an international student interested in applying for the training program in your academy, Hence their are some questions would like to clear it off before submitting the application.
* Cost of the course and a detailed break down of all expenses from aircraft types costs per hour, landing airport and airspace fees (if applicable),courses, accommodation etc.
* Time frame and duration of the course.
* The necessary steps for the forms from (Visa, Medical, education certificates etc.) to be taken for the process of the application whilst from my country and your country before the starting the application.
* Do you have a special package offer if we are a group of students?
Thanks and Regards,
Khalid Al Banna
August 31, 2020 at 7:51 am #28722Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
- This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Jonell - Epic Staff.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $39,983.75, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. The full cost breakdown is also available.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
For special packages or discounts, please complete this form so our recruiter specialist can reach out to you: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/ Our recruiter specialist will discuss with you about our $7,250 tuition discount. Thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.