Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Pilot Training › Cost for complete flight training
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 1 week ago by mike1234.
- June 30, 2022 at 4:14 am #51913Yotano211Participant
I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I wanted to know the total cost of the flight training, starting with 0 flight hours.June 30, 2022 at 9:20 am #51926Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/June 30, 2022 at 8:37 pm #51960Yotano211Participant
I know you said I international student but I live in the US.July 12, 2022 at 9:29 am #52461Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
I’m sorry about that. We do have different options for you.
Airline Pilot Program: https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
Program with our Partner Airlines: https://epicflightacademy.com/airline-partners-2/
Our U.S. Airline Pilot Program takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards and it takes approximately 10 months to complete the training. Total tuition is $77,944.00 USD. https://epicflightacademy.com/professional-pilot-pathway/
Thank you for using our forum!August 29, 2022 at 4:53 am #54396mike1234Participant
I completed my PPL(A) at UnitedSky Pilot Academy (Warsaw, Poland) last year. This was a life changing experience with excellent instructors, staff and aircraft. I was also attracted by the competitive price of the course, which is much lower than in my country.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.