Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › Can I start the course I am holding…
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Mikkkalo.
- March 4, 2023 at 11:25 pm #62667AlharrasiParticipant
Can I start the course I am holding grade 11 degree from Oman and not the high diploma?
I will have laser surgery to correct my eye vision is that acceptable?March 5, 2023 at 2:31 am #62676Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) OR
two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
You should graduate at least high school.
We recommend that you consult an aviation medical doctor first to see if you qualify to attend flight training. Here’s the link to find an aviation medical doctor in your area: https://www.faa.gov/pilots/amelocator/
Thank you for using our forum!March 8, 2023 at 7:05 am #62785MikkkaloParticipant
I think you will be able to do this
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.