- October 4, 2023 at 11:56 am #70191TafseerParticipant
Can I become a pilot from Commerce background and What will be the time period of the whole training to attain the CPL license and is the license internationally recognised or will that license give me regional validation to get a job in a native airline company?October 4, 2023 at 11:34 pm #70215Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
Yes. Here in our school we do not require any specific subjects in order to join in our pilot training program.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $72,663.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
Our flight training courses are the leading Part 141 and Part 61 FAA-approved Professional Pilot courses. Courses provide structure and rigorous training standards that lead to your FAA licenses and certificates. These are recognized globally by all Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA). We prepare our students for professional pilot positions, regardless of the country where they intend to pursue their careers. FAA-approved flight courses are the key to worldwide pilot career opportunities.
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.