1. Will I be able to do part… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1. Will I be able to do part…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sakib635
    Participant

1. Will I be able to do part time job beside my flying courses?
    2.Will the academy help me for my visa?
    3.After completing my course as an international student will I be eligible to apply for job there?
    4.what type of support did the international student get after completing cpl .
    5. Did the course fully cover the required flying hours to apply for commercial job

Hello Sakib365,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Will I be able to do a part-time job besides my flying courses?
    Answer: Unfortunately, no. You will be traveling with an M1 (study only) visa. It will not allow you to work in the United States during your stay.

2.Will the academy help me with my visa?
    Answer: We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.

3.After completing my course as an international student will I be eligible to apply for a job there?
    Answer: Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
    To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
    -A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
    -An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
    or
    -An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer

4.what type of support did the international student get after completing CPL.
    Answer: Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.

5. Did the course fully cover the required flying hours to apply for a commercial job
    Answer: Our international students finish around 200 – 300 flight hours depending on their country’s aviation authority requirements.

Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position. https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/

Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,733 Total Members: 74,458 Newest Member: stevienewling
Epic Chat Close

Close