- August 30, 2020 at 10:04 am #28712Martin murithiParticipant
1 the acadamey training fit enough to help you find a job in an airline?
2do you help trainee pilits in getting a job
3 coming from kenya can i be a com pilot in the usa?
4 i am finishing my degree in nov next year so i might join towards the end of 2021or earlier 2022 is that okay
5.do international students get loans for their trainingAugust 31, 2020 at 8:06 am #28723Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
At Epic Flight Academy, we take pride in the level of training we provide. For more than 20 years, Epic has been training thousands of pilots from around the world who are now successfully working for airlines and other aviation companies. With the worldwide pilot shortage, if students are well prepared and trained it will help them land their first job after successfully completing at Epic.
We welcome international students. However, we can only help them get a study visa. Working in the USA requires you to have a working permit or working visa.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Unfortunately, scholarships and financing are not available for international students at this time. But we do have a section with suggestions to help you secure funding for attending Epic Flight Academy. Please check here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-financing-international/
Best of luck!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.