1.Is my age a problem? 2.Do we need… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1.Is my age a problem? 2.Do we need…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bodhinayake123456
    Participant

1.Is my age a problem?
    2.Do we need to do IELTS exam?
    3.$39,633.75 is for the full course?
    4.During the course can we do part time jobs for day today expenditure?
    5.After compleeting the course do we have to come back to our country?
    6.If not, do the academy helps to join Air-Lines in USA

Hello Bodhinayake123456,

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our forum!

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Is my age a problem?
    Answer: An individual must be 16 years old to solo an aircraft, 17 years old to obtain a Private Pilot Certificate, 18 years old to obtain a Commercial Pilot Certificate and 23 years old to obtain an Airline Transport Certificate. FAR Part 121 (major airline regulations) require all pilots to retire at the age of 65.

2. Do we need to do IELTS exam?
    Answer: No, we do not require IELTS. There will be an entrance exam during the application process. You will know if your level of English will qualify to attend flight training with Epic.

3. $39,633.75 is for the full course?
    Answer: For international students, tuition is $44,885.55. Please use this link for full cost breakdown: https://epicflightacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/airline-pilot-programming-international-students-pricing-1-1-21.pdf

4. During the course can we do part time jobs for day today expenditure?
    Answer: Unfortunately, no. You will be traveling with an M1 (study only) visa. It will not allow you to work in the United States during your stay.

5. After completing the course do we have to come back to our country?
    Answer: Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.

6. If not, do the academy helps to join Air-Lines in USA
    Answer: At Epic Flight Academy, we take pride in the level of training we provide. For more than 20 years, Epic has been training thousands of pilots from around the world who are now successfully working for airlines and other aviation companies. With the worldwide pilot shortage, if students are well prepared and trained it will help them land their first job after successfully completing at Epic.

For more information about our Airline Pilot Program, please visit this page: https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,733 Total Members: 74,462 Newest Member: esperanzadenker
Epic Chat Close

Close