1.Is it possible for students to work in… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1.Is it possible for students to work in…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

1.Is it possible for students to work in the learning process?
    2.Can I pay the tuition in installments?
    3.I am 16 years old now. Would I have a problem with my age? What about visas?
    4.Can I get a loan to pay my tuition?

Thanks in advance for the answers

Here are the answers to your questions:

1.Is it possible for students to work in the learning process?
    Answer: No. International students will be traveling with an M1 (study only) visa. It will not allow them to work in the United States during the course of their study with Epic Flight Academy.

2.Can I pay the tuition in installments?
    Answer: Yes! We are happy to offer the “pay as you fly” option. You are required to pay at least $10,000 as a down payment before your classes begin. Then, you will start using the funds on your account until you have $1,000 left on your account. Then, you will need to add funds to your account to continue flight training.

3.I am 16 years old now. Would I have a problem with my age? What about visas?
    Answer: We recommend that you apply when you are 17 years old and above. We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.

4.Can I get a loan to pay my tuition?
    Answer: Unfortunately, scholarships and financing are not available for international students at this time. But we do have a section with suggestions to help you secure funding for attending Epic Flight Academy. Please check here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-financing-international/

Thank you very much for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,266 Total Members: 67,807 Newest Member: stepheninvom
Epic Chat Close

Close