Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Aircraft Mechanic School › 1- If my license is eligible to be…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- November 25, 2021 at 12:42 am #42221shafeeqParticipant
1- If my license is eligible to be converted into A&P Certificate?
2- If yes, then which documents are required?
3- How much time is required?
4- How much money is required?November 26, 2021 at 11:37 am #42270Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. Yes! It is possible.
2. To become a trained aircraft mechanic at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
– Be 18 years old either prior to starting the program OR by the completion of the program.
– Speak English proficiently.
– Pass an entry-level exam.
3. Each course is 4 months in length, so the entire aircraft mechanic program takes approximately 18 months to complete. This requires you to attend school 5 days per week (Monday through Friday) for 6 hours a day. Each course requires 450 hours of class time.
4. Our Aircraft Mechanic tuition is $25,000. We offer scholarships at https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-scholarship, keeping the tuition as low as possible. Also, Epic has direct partnerships with airlines and other employers who hire our students prior to them completing the program. Please check here for more details: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-partners/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.