1) I have a tourist visa, do I… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1) I have a tourist visa, do I…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #44562

    1) I have a tourist visa, do I need another?
    2) I can’t study full time, which options do I have?
    3) I’m located in Miami, do you have another base here?
    4) Is there a minimum english level? which?.
    5) I’m currently applying for a change of status to F1 (student visa), does it work for this course?
    6) The total tuition cost and It’s payments methods


    Hello Carlos,

    Here are the answers to your questions:

    1. You need an M1 Visa, we will help you get one.
    2. We also offer part-time classes for our flight training programs.
    3. Either you train on our campus or we can send an aircraft and instructor in your area through our Epic Anywhere Flight Training.
    4. You need to pass at least ICAO level 3 English to be qualified.
    5. Absolutely! You can even train with our flight instructor courses with an F1 Visa.
    6 Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,041.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/

    We are happy to offer the “pay as you fly” option. You are required to pay at least $10,000 as a down payment before your classes begin. Then, you will start using the funds on your account until you have $1,000 left on your account. Then, you will need to add funds to your account to continue flight training.

    Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,247 Total Members: 67,725 Newest Member: ronnieemmett419
Epic Chat Close