1. I am a Pakistani citizen but a… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums Transfer Students 1. I am a Pakistani citizen but a…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FarazAbbasi
    Participant

1. I am a Pakistani citizen but a resident of Saudi Arabia. Am I able to be a part of the Saudi Arabia Pilot Programme offered by Epic Flight Academy?

2. What are the visa processing times as I really want to start my training within the next few months if possible?

3. Should/Can I go for the F1 visa which will allow me to work as an instructor so I can build my hours in USA so my chances of being hired by an airline increase?

4. Please give me a cost breakdown of the 0 to Airline Pilot Program and the due instalments.

Hello FarazAbbasi,

1. I am a Pakistani citizen but a resident of Saudi Arabia. Am I able to be a part of the Saudi Arabia Pilot Programme offered by Epic Flight Academy?
    Yes. To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
    1) Be at least 17 years of age
    2) Speak English proficiently
    3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
    4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)

2. What are the visa processing times as I really want to start my training within the next few months if possible?
    We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.

3. Should/Can I go for the F1 visa which will allow me to work as an instructor so I can build my hours in USA so my chances of being hired by an airline increase?
    You are only given an M1 visa upon your training. That is a study only visa.

4. Please give me a cost breakdown of the 0 to Airline Pilot Program and the due installments.
    Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $73,063.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/

This includes of Private Pilot Course (3 Months), Instrument Rating (2 Months), and Commercial Pilot Course (2 Months). Non-tuition cost like housing is not included.

If you wish to enroll, we are happy to offer the “pay as you fly” option. You are required to pay at least $10,000 as a down payment before your classes begin. Then, you will start using the funds on your account until you have $1,000 left on your account. Then, you will need to add funds to your account to continue flight training.

To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this prequalification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/

Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,331 Total Members: 68,313 Newest Member: flyingcorazon
Epic Chat Close

Close