1. How long will it take me to… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1. How long will it take me to…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DASGUPTA
    Participant

1. How long will it take me to complete my full pilot training and becoming a professional pilot in a respected airline. 2. What will be the overall coast of completing my full training. 3 Lastly, is food included in the Shared student housing section or I will have to buy food from outside with extra money. Please clear my doubts , Thank you.

Hello Des Gupta,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. How long will it take me to complete my full pilot training and becoming a professional pilot in a respected airline.
    Answer: Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/

2. What will be the overall cost of completing my full training.
    Answer: The tuition is $46,159.30. You can check the full cost breakdown here: https://epicflightacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/airline-pilot-programming-international-students-pricing-2-22-21.pdf

3. Lastly, is food included in the Shared student housing section or I will have to buy food from outside with extra money.
    Answer: The cost of food is not included in the cost of our programs. We have multi-national students, all of which have different food preferences. New Smyrna Beach has many restaurants and food markets accommodating every culture and budget. We recommend that you budget at least $300 per month for food expenses ($10 per day) if you plan to cook all your meals at home and pack your lunch to bring to Epic. If you plan to eat at restaurants, plan between $8 and $15 per meal depending on time of day (breakfast, lunch, or dinner).

Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,270 Total Members: 67,839 Newest Member: rafaelrazo
Epic Chat Close

Close