- February 28, 2021 at 11:47 pm #33619Mohamed IbrahimParticipant
1.How is the weather in Florida to complete my training?
2.How long is the time to finish the course?
3.How many captains are there to train students?
4.How many airplanes are there in school
5.on average the 1 captain has how many students to teach
6.How many students are there in the academyMarch 11, 2021 at 11:33 am #33891Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Here are the answer to your questions:
1. How is the weather in Florida to complete my training?
Answer: Florida is the perfect place for flight training due to its sunny weather throughout the year.
2. How long is the time to finish the course?
Answer: If you’ll take our Airline Pilot Program for international students, it takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards and about 7-10 months to complete.
3. How many captains are there to train students?
Answer: Epic Flight Academy is extremely proud of our student-to-instructor ratio. We typically enroll between 200 and 250 students on campus at any given time and employ approximately 70 to 75 flight instructors, many of whom trained right here at Epic.
4. How many airplanes are there in school
Answer: The Epic fleet includes the Cessna 172 Skyhawk, Piper PA-44 Seminole, and four different flight simulators. We purchase all training aircraft new directly from the factory. Therefore, students can expect a safe and comfortable flight. Also, we maintain our fleet on-site in our excellent maintenance facility. Above all, safety is our number one priority.
5. On average the 1 captain has how many students to teach.
Answer: We keep our student-to-instructor ratio at approximately 3 or 4 students per instructor ensuring a high degree of personalized instruction.
6. How many students are there in the academy.
Answer: Epic enrolls approximately 35 students on each new class start date. We have a new class starting each month.
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.