1) How far out are the working areas?… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1) How far out are the working areas?…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KJessica
    Participant

1) How far out are the working areas?

2) Does that airfield have a control tower and how much commercial and general aviation traffic is there?

3) Will I stay with the same flight instructor up until my pre-check check ride?

4) what is the average number of instructors I have in each phase of training?

5) Do we fly on weekends? If not, how do we get back on the syllabus schedule if we get behind due to weather, aircraft availability, or hurricane?

6) Kindly explain your return policy on the funds if I drop out.

7) What plan would you advise an international student like me to make after flight training is completed?

8) What is accommodation like?

9) How far out is accommodation from the flight training center?

Hi! You sure have a lot of questions in mind and answers would not be sufficient on this platform. It is better to schedule a meeting with us so we can address any concerns or inquiries you have regarding our services. Please fill up this form and one of our admission team will get in touch with you within 24 hrs.

To schedule a meeting with us, please fill-up this form. https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/

Thank you! We are looking forward to familiarize you with our services and policy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,733 Total Members: 74,471 Newest Member: scholars-zone
Epic Chat Close

Close