Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Aircraft Mechanic School › 1) Hello, does this Certificate allows me to…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- January 2, 2022 at 3:42 am #44205KrstuvParticipant
1) Hello, does this Certificate allows me to repair fighter jets, helicopters and drones as well or I’ll need additional training/ certification?
2) Can I return to my home country and pursue thus career path?January 2, 2022 at 2:49 pm #44243Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Here are the answers to your questions:
1) Does this Certificate allows me to repair fighter jets, helicopters and drones as well or I’ll need additional training/ certification?
Yes! Also, you will be qualified to work for commercial airlines, aircraft manufacturers, Space X, private jet owners, government agencies, and even companies like Disney World.
2) Can I return to my home country and pursue this career path?
Absolutely! Mostly, with a career in aviation or related industries. By earning your Airframe & Powerplant (A&P), you’ll be on a pathway to your choice of financially rewarding aircraft mechanic jobs.
For more information about our Aircraft Mechanic Program, please visit this page: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.