- July 6, 2023 at 4:10 am #67048waqas_neuParticipant
1. Employment is guaranteed after the course completion?
2. Total course fees for international and domestic students?
3. Cost of living (rent and food) in Florida?
4. Family members (spouse, children) can accompany?
5. Visa processing will be done by you or me?
6. Visa processing time and cost?July 6, 2023 at 7:38 am #67060Jayson – Epic StaffKeymaster
1. Unfortunately, you will be attending Epic on an M1 visa and that visa will not allow you to work in the US.
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
2. international and domestic students’ tuition fees are all the same.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $65,260.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
3. The cost of food is not included in the cost of our programs. We have multi-national students, all of which have different food preferences. New Smyrna Beach has many restaurants and food markets accommodating every culture and budget. We recommend that you budget at least $300 per month for food expenses ($10 per day). Read more here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-faq/is-food-included-in-the-cost-of-the-total-training-program/
We have housing just 10 minutes away from the campus. Accommodation is $800 per month for a shared room with free transportation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1tN2_FdLiw
4. Yes! That is possible.
5. It will be you who will apply for a visa in the US embassy in your country with the documents from us. We will process your papers and ship visa documents after paying the application fee of $775.
6. Visa application may take you 3 weeks to 5 months depending on the US embassy requirements. The cost will also depend on the embassy.
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.