- July 23, 2020 at 2:02 am #27997RONNIE48Participant
1. Does Airline Pilot Program include Type Rating Training too and how is it different from Commercial Pilot License?
2. What is the total course fees of the program including everything?
3. Does the institute provide any campus placement and what all airlines does hire students as First Officers from your institute?July 23, 2020 at 10:58 am #28004Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. Our Airline Pilot Program does not include the Type Rating course. It’s a separate course taken after your training. After you finish this program, you will receive a Private Pilot License, Instrument Rating, and Commercial Pilot License Multi-Engine with 200 – 300 flight hours depending on your country’s aviation authority requirement.
2. Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $39,983.75, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
3. Epic Flight Academy offers housing for students just 10 minutes away from the campus. Accommodation starts at $495 per month for a shared room with free transportation. https://youtu.be/Qwu24iKKh4k.
We have airlines that come here and hire. Air Wisconsin, Republic, Endeavor, Piedmont, and Ameriflight are some of a few that regularly visit our campus to present career opportunities and recruit our students and instructors. Basically, we train students to meet all airline requirements and standards. https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-faq/does-epic-flight-academy-have-any-agreements-with-regional-airlines-to-assist-with-job-placement/. Note that you will need a working permit or working visa if you wish to work in the United States.
Thank you very much for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.