1. Do you help with post graduation posting?… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums Transfer Students 1. Do you help with post graduation posting?…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hassan.Ken
    Participant

1. Do you help with post graduation posting?
    2. Do you provide housing, meals or any other ameneties?
    3. How many flight hours will i have accumulated if i graduated? Or can i apply to get additional flight hours to land a job?

Hello Hassan,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Do you help with post graduation posting?
    jobAt Epic Flight Academy, we take pride in the level of training we provide. For more than 20 years, Epic has been training thousands of pilots from around the world who are now successfully working for airlines and other aviation companies. With the worldwide pilot shortage, if students are well prepared and trained it will help them land their first job after successfully completing at Epic.

2. Do you provide housing, meals or any other ameneties?
    We have housing just 10 minutes away from the campus. Accommodation starts at $750 – $850 per month for shared room with free transportation. https://youtu.be/Qwu24iKKh4k

The cost of food is not included in the cost of our programs. We have multi-national students, all of which have different food preferences. New Smyrna Beach has many restaurants and food markets accommodating every culture and budget. We recommend that you budget at least $300 per month for food expenses ($10 per day). Read more here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-faq/is-food-included-in-the-cost-of-the-total-training-program/

3. How many flight hours will I have accumulated if I graduated? Or can I apply to get additional flight hours to land a job?
    Most international students finish with 200-300 flight hours depending on their country’s aviation authority requirements. Yes, Epic allows time-building for its students.

Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,271 Total Members: 67,843 Newest Member: ashlyblank423
Epic Chat Close

Close