1: can I study online from my country?… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students 1: can I study online from my country?…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #41419
    John Tumaini Amani

    1: can I study online from my country?
    2: can you offer me sponsorship program?
    3: After my course can you offer me job?


    Hi John,

    Here are the answers to your questions:
    1. Unfortunately, no. You will need to move here to complete your flight training.
    2. Scholarships and financing are not available for international students at this time. But we do have a section with suggestions to help you secure funding for attending Epic Flight Academy. Please check here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-financing-international/
    3. Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.

    To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
    – A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
    – An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
    – An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer

    Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.

    Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position.

    Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/

    Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 8,685 Total Members: 65,190 Newest Member: https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-forums/users/mindasealey6/mindasealey6
Epic Chat Close