Hiring Requirements for Atlas Air
Type of airline: U.S. Cargo
Headquarters: Purchase, New York
Hubs: Anchorage Ted Stevens International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, Houston-George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Hong Kong International Airport, Huntsville International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, Miami International Airport, New York-John F. Kennedy International Airport with 422 destinations in 103 countries.
Origin: The company was founded in 1992.
- We have a unique, compelling value proposition.
- We provide customers access to new-production freighters with the highest reliability and the lowest unit cost in the marketplace.
- We’re transforming our business model to drive margins and earnings through operational execution and aggressive asset management.
- 2,000 hours of total time; 500 hours turbine
- Must be legally entitled to live and work in the US
- Must hold FAA Pilot License and Medical
Homepage: Atlas Air
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Atlas Air. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!