Hiring Requirements for Zhetysu
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Taldykorgan, Kazakhstan
Hub(s): Taldykorgan Airport and focus city Astana International Airport with 2 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1994.
- Current and valid Kazakhstan ICAO ATPL
- Type rated for Yakovlev Yak-40
- ICAO English level 4
- Must possess a valid and current class 1 medical
- Must have flown within the last three months on the type and have a current LPC/OPC
- No criminal records and no security restrictions
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Zhetysu. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!