Hiring Requirements for Sunday Airlines
Type of airline: International Charter
Headquarters: Shymkent, Kazakhstan
Hub(s): Shymkent Airport
Origin: The company was founded in 2013.
- Current and valid Kazakhstan ICAO ATPL
- Type rated for Boeing 757-200 and/or Boeing 767-300
- ICAO English level 4
- Must possess a valid and current class 1 medical
- Must have flown within the last three months on the type and have a current LPC/OPC
- No criminal records and no security restrictions
Homepage: Sunday Airlines
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Sunday Airlines. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!