SARPA Pilot Careers & Salary: A Comprehensive Guide
- Understanding SARPA Hiring Requirements: Prior to thinking about a career with SARPA, it is critical to understand the specific hiring specifications. This knowledge is important for any applicant, as it sets the foundation for a strong application. Learn about the qualifications, experience, and other criteria that SARPA looks for in their potential employees so you can make sure you meet or surpass these standards.
- Assessing Pilot Wages at SARPA: One of the primary concerns for applicants is the salary. Based on experience, documented flying hours, and rank (captain or first officer), a pilot’s wages can vary significantly. Comparing the entry-level pilot salary with the industry average provides valuable financial insight into the benefits of a career with SARPA. Understanding these salary scales is essential for prospective pilots.
- Beyond the Paycheck – Additional Benefits of Working at SARPA: While salary is a key factor, SARPA provides more than just financial rewards. It is important for candidates to research the additional benefits that come with a career at SARPA. These may include travel perks, health benefits, retirement programs, and more. Knowing the full range of advantages will enable you to fully appreciate the opportunities that a job with SARPA can offer.
- Researching and Preparing for a Career at SARPA: To increase your chances of success in securing a position at SARPA, thorough research and preparation are necessary. This entails not just understanding the salary and employee benefits but also aligning your skills and experience with the airline’s requirements. A comprehensive approach to preparing for a SARPA career will position you well in the competitive airline industry.
Type of airline: International Charter and Medical
Headquarters: Medellín, Colombia
Hub: Olaya Herrera Airport
Origin: SARPA (Servicios Aéreos Panamericanos) is a charter airline that was founded in 1980.
Values: We are a company that provides air services in the form of charter and air ambulance using a fleet of high quality planes that are safe and reliable with competent and qualified pilots in order to achieve the satisfaction of our customers and patients, generating growth inside and outside the company and thus achieving service delivery with the highest quality standards.
What are the hiring requirements for SARPA careers?
- Minimum 200 Flight Hours
- IFR rating
- ICAO Current Certificate Level 4 minimum
- Passport and VISA for USA Current
- MAE Certificate
- Minimum 1,000 Hours of Flight
- Experience in Dual Flight and aircraft with jet engines
- Multi-engine rating
- Ideal experience in aeronautical companies such as FO or PIC
- Colombian PCA
- Minimum age 21 years old
- Type rating for Embraer EMB 120RT Brasilia
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with SARPA and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!