Quikjet Airlines Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Quickjet Airlines, you should first familiarize yourself with Quickjet’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Quickjet Airlines careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Hub(s): Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi)
Origin: The company was founded in 2016.
Values: Through our values-based culture, we create a stronger future every day. Quikjet is committed to expanding the air cargo network in India and the subcontinent.
What are the hiring requirements for Quickjet Airlines careers?
Line Captains-Expat (B 757 / B 767)
- Valid ICAO/FAA/EASA ATPL
- Valid Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 Unrestricted Medical
- Minimum English Language Proficiency Level 4
- Valid FRTOL and RTR license
- Should be below 64 years at the time of joining the airline.
- Valid PIC on B757 / B 767 Type endorsed by the licensing authority
- Minimum Total Flying Hours – 4000 Hrs.
- Minimum Total PIC Hours – 2000 Hrs.
- Minimum PIC Hours on B 757 / B 767 – 500 Hrs.
- Current Ground School (AGR) including DG, SEP and CRM
- Valid PPC, IR and Ground school (AGR) valid for at least for 5 months at the time of joining.
- Should have a minimum of three take-offs and landings in the last 90 days on the date of joining the airline (Line/SIM).
- Date of last flight on B 757 / B767 Type within the last 12 months
- No History of Accidents and Incidents for preceding 5 years
- Non-Criminal Records.
Please provide the following information as a part of your application:
- Total PIC hrs on B 757 / B767
- Date of last line flight on B 757 / B 767
- Date of last SIM on B 757 / B 767
- Total PIC hours (Line) on B 757 / B 767 during last two years
- Copies of all valid license and certificates
- Accident/Incident Free Certificate from previous Employer(s)
- Self- Certified No Criminal Record.
Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Quickjet Airlines and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!