Hiring Requirements for Qatar Airways
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Doha, Qatar
Hub: Hamad International Airport with flights to 150+ destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1993 and began operating in 1994.
- Pride in Qatar
- Customer First
- Driving Excellence
- Honesty & Loyalty
- One Team
QR7702 – Type Rated First Officer A320/A330/A340:
- Valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory passes/credits)
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR)
- Valid Class One Medical
- English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Not older than 55 at the time of joining Qatar Airways
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Multi Crew,Multi-Engine Jet commercial airline experience
- Type-rated and currently flying on the A380/A350/A340/A330/A320 with 500 hours minimum on type
- Holds a current LPC and has flown the A/C in the past 18 months prior to joining Qatar Airways.
Homepage: Qatar Airways
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Qatar Airways. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!