Hiring Requirements for Nesma Airlines
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- King Abdulaziz
- Service to 16 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2010.
- Corporate accountability
- Job creation
- Sustainable social development
- Type rated pilots welcome to apply. If accepted, company will provide ATR 600 TR
- Last 3 logbook pages
- Current and valid license
- Current and valid medical
- No history of accidents/incidents
- Excellent standard of English language
Homepage: Nesma Airlines
Although we have tried to provide the most accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements.
Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Nesma Airlines and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!