Hiring Requirements for Lufthansa
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Cologne, Germany
Hubs: Frankfurt Airport and Munich Airport with flights to 220 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1955.
- Customer centricity and quality focus
- New concepts for growth
- Innovation and digitalization
- Effective and lean organization
- Culture and leadership
- Value-based steering
- Constantly improving efficiency
- Must hold valid EU Passport/Citizenship
- Must have legal right to live and work in Europe
- Must hold EASA Pilot Licence and Class 1 Medical
- Must speak fluent English AND German
- ATPL(A) or CPL(A)
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Lufthansa. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!