Lion Air Pilot Careers & Salary: A Comprehensive Guide
- Understanding Lion Air Hiring Requirements: Prior to thinking about a career with Lion Air, it is critical to understand the specific hiring specifications. This knowledge is important for any applicant, as it sets the foundation for a strong application. Learn about the qualifications, experience, and other criteria that Lion Air looks for in their potential employees so you can make sure you meet or surpass these standards.
- Assessing Pilot Wages at Lion Air: One of the primary concerns for applicants is the salary. Based on experience, documented flying hours, and rank (captain or first officer), a pilot’s wages can vary significantly. Comparing the entry-level pilot salary with the industry average provides valuable financial insight into the benefits of a career with Lion Air. Understanding these salary scales is essential for prospective pilots.
- Beyond the Paycheck – Additional Benefits of Working at Lion Air: While salary is a key factor, Lion Air provides more than just financial rewards. It is important for candidates to research the additional benefits that come with a career at Lion Air. These may include travel perks, health benefits, retirement programs, and more. Knowing the full range of advantages will enable you to fully appreciate the opportunities that a job with Lion Air can offer.
- Researching and Preparing for a Career at Lion Air: To increase your chances of success in securing a position at Lion Air, thorough research and preparation are necessary. This entails not just understanding the salary and employee benefits but also aligning your skills and experience with the airline’s requirements. A comprehensive approach to preparing for a Lion Air career will position you well in the competitive airline industry.
Lion Air Overview
Type of airline: Passenger and cargo
Headquarters: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Juanda – Surabaya
- Kuala Namu – Medan
- Soekarno–Hatta – Jakarta
- Service to 126 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2000.
Values: Sustainability through network leadership, leading brand in customer experience, cost competitiveness, operational strength and risk management.
What are the hiring requirements for Lion Air careers?
- Curent ATPL
- Current class 1 Medical
- Valid passport
- Level 4 ICAO English or higher
- B737-NG type rating and Captain qualification
- 3,000+ hours total time
- 250+ Captain hours on B737-6/7/8/9
- Date of last flight as PIC on the B737-6/7/8/9 within the last 6 months
- Under 58 years of age
- SIM check within the last 6 months on the B737-6/7/8/9
Homepage: Lion Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Lion Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!