Hiring Requirements for LATAM Perú
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Lima, Peru
Hubs: Jorge Chávez International Airport and focus cities: Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport and Rodríguez Ballón International Airport with 32 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1998. It is a subsidiary of LATAM Airlines Group.
Values: Our Company values safety above all else, while caring for our passengers, pursuing operational excellence and constant improvement in our operations and working as a single, coherent team.
- Minimum 200 Flight Hours (plane)
- Enabling Flight by Instruments (IFR) in force
- ICAO Current Certificate Level 4 or higher
- Passport and VISA for USA Current
- MAE Certificate Effective Apt
- 1,000 Hours of Flight or Superior
- Experience in Dual Flight and aircraft with jet engines
- Multi-engine enablement
- Ideal experience in aeronautical companies such as FO or PIC.
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with LATAM Peru. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!