Hiring Requirements for LATAM Cargo Colombia
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Bogotá, Colombia
Hubs: El Dorado International Airport with 13 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2009.
Values: Passion for safety, passion for the customer, passion for the team, and passion for excellence.
- Minimum 200 Flight Hours
- IFR rating
- ICAO Current Certificate Level 4 minimum
- Passport and VISA for USA Current
- MAE Certificate
- Minimum 1,000 Hours of Flight
- Experience in Dual Flight and aircraft with jet engines
- Multi-engine rating
- Ideal experience in aeronautical companies such as FO or PIC
- Colombian PCA
- Minimum age 21 years old
- Type ratings: Boeing 777-200LRF, Boeing 787-9, Boeing 787-8, Boeing 767-300ER
Homepage: LATAM Cargo
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with LATAM Airlines Colombia. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!