Hiring Requirements for Korean Air Cargo
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Gonghang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hub(s): Incheon International Airport and Gimpo International Airport and focus cities: Gimhae International Airport and Jeju International Airport with 127 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1962.
Values: Excellence in Flight – Operational Excellence, Innovative Excellence, and Service Excellence
- 1,000 + PIC hours on *Boeing 747-400ERF
- 2,500 + total PIC multi crew jet hours
- 5,000 + total multi crew jet hours
- 7,000 + total flight hours
- Flown on *B777 as PIC within the last 12 months OR 24 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft
- Over 40 years old and under 60 years old at time of joining
- 4 years experience as a First Officer commercial airline experience
- *Other type ratings: Boeing 747-400F, Boeing 747-8F, and Boeing 777-F
Homepage: Korean Air
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Korean Air Cargo. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!