Korean Air Cargo Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Korean Air Cargo, you should first familiarize yourself with Korean Air Cargo’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Korean Air Cargo careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: International Cargo
Headquarters: Gonghang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Service to 127 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1962.
Values: Excellence in Flight – Operational Excellence, Innovative Excellence, and Service Excellence
What are the hiring requirements for Korean Air Cargo careers?
- 1,000 + PIC hours on *Boeing 747-400ERF
- 2,500 + total PIC multi crew jet hours
- 5,000 + total multi crew jet hours
- 7,000 + total flight hours
- Flown on *B777 as PIC within the last 12 months OR 24 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft
- Over 40 years old and under 60 years old at time of joining
- 4 years experience as a First Officer commercial airline experience
- *Other type ratings: Boeing 747-400F, Boeing 747-8F, and Boeing 777-F
Homepage: Korean Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Korean Air Cargo and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!