Kalitta Air Pilot Careers & Salary: A Comprehensive Guide
- Explore Kalitta Air Job Opportunities: If you’re considering applying for job openings, taking the time to understand Kalitta Air’s hiring requirements and compensation structure is important. With this knowledge, you will be able to make informed decisions and optimize your career trajectory within the aviation industry.
- Understanding Compensation Factors: Kalitta’s pay structure for captain and first officer positions is determined by a combination of skills, experience, and flight hours logged. To ensure you make the most of your aviation career, it’s essential to understand how these factors impact wages. By comparing entry-level pilot salaries with the industry average, you can acquire insights into the benefits and opportunities that come with Kalitta careers.
- Unveiling Pilot Earnings: The question of “How much do pilots earn?” is often at the forefront of applicants’ minds. Delving into the specifics of pilot compensation at Kalitta Air is an essential part of your research process. Beyond the monetary aspect, these positions offer a range of benefits that contribute to the overall allure of pursuing a career with Kalitta Air.
- Comprehensive Research for Informed Choices: When considering a career with Kalitta Air, it’s not just about the paycheck. Thoroughly researching everything from hiring requirements to income is essential. By gaining a comprehensive understanding of the perks and opportunities associated with these aviation roles, you can make well-informed decisions that align with your professional goals. AirNet careers extend beyond mere job openings, offering a comprehensive and rewarding experience for aspiring pilots.
Kalitta Air Hiring Requirements Overview
Type of airline: U.S. Cargo
Headquarters: Ypsilanti Township, Michigan
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky
- Hong Kong
- New York-JFK
- Service to 25 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1967 as American International Airways and changed its name in 2000.
Kalitta Air is committed to providing customers with the most cost effective and complete on-demand air cargo services available in the industry with a pledge to operate flights safely, efficiently, economically and in accordance with all applicable regulations. Customers will be treated fairly and respectfully with the goal of customer satisfaction. Dedicated to attaining this mission using the skills, knowledge and commitment of all team members.
What are the hiring requirements for Kalitta Air careers?
- Current FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Certificate or Restricted Multi-Engine Airline Pilot Certificate
- 2500 + hours of total time (4,000 preferred)
- 500 hours turbo-jet or 1500 hours and Graduate of a US Military Training Program and SIC/PIC Type Rating in a Turbojet Aircraft
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio License
- No restrictions on International Travel
- Current U.S. Passport
- Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and pre-employment drug and alcohol test
So, exactly how much can I earn as a Kalitta Air pilot?
Here is a sampling of Kalitta Air pilot hourly wages. Pilot pay changes based on various factors, such as type of plane, years of experience, etc.
Homepage: Kalitta Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Kalitta Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!